Location

DeSano Studio is located in the Deacon Taylor House of the Providence Art Club
9 Thomas Street Providence, RI 02903





Saturday, October 23, 2010

Netting Minnows



Medium: Oil on Linen
Size: 8x8
Price: Sold - Thank you Julie
Contact: desanostudio@cox.net
Website: www.desanostudio.com

Well this is the last in the series of the "children on their summer vacation". I will miss painting them and I might just revisit this series in the near future. It was a really nice break from painting landscapes. I am now building up my inventory for my studio for our Holiday Open Studio Sale as well as the little picture show at the Providence Art Club. I just love to paint.

1 comment:

  1. Christine McIntyre-HannonOctober 24, 2010 at 9:08 AM

    This is my favorite!!! By keeping the colors high key, I am feeling the bright sun in the painting. The composition is strong and the way you captured the sand under the rippling water is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete